I never thought to put cauliflower in my smoothie, but it actually worked really well.
This yellow and very tasty smoothie bowl has:
- Banana (about 3 small/medium)
- Peach (frozen, about half a cup)
- Cauliflower (boiled, about a cup)
- Lime juice from half a lime
- Almond-coconut milk (about half to one cup)
- Turmeric powder (about 1 tsp)
Blend until smooth and topped with coconut and oats.
I made a little too much so I saved some for later to have as a snack. This smoothie kept me full for about 3 hours.